Are You an MSP Struggling with Lead Generation Strategies?
Kickstart Your Marketing Efforts
Here’s a Managed Service Provider Lead Generation Tip! “You can’t market like you’re talking to technicians.”
You need proven MSP Marketing tactics to drive interest and increase opportunity.
Training ResourcesTools to Market your IT Business
Learn lead generation strategies based on our 29-years of MSP B2B Marketing Experience.
Packaged ContentYou Will Receive Blogs, Emails, and Scripts
Use our content for writing blogs, emails, resources and voicemail scripts to save time.
Full CampaignsFully-Automated Marketing Campaigns to Use
READY TO PUBLISH
You didn’t start a business to become a Marketer. We’ll drive your Marketing efforts, so you don’t have to.
Social Media is Not Set and Forget
These days, social media is an absolute MUST for all businesses…but developing a successful social media presence isn’t as simple as you might think. Join Marketing Director, Brandi Reed as she takes you to step by step into creating a content calendar and developing an engaging social media brand.
Watch the course by clicking here.
You will learn:
- The importance of a Content Calendar
- What kind of content to use for MSPs
- How to build your content calendar
- Obtain a sample content calendar
Lead Generation Training Options
CharTec MSP Academy & MSP Lead Generation
You have the budget and time, but you just aren’t exactly sure what to do. Join our next CharTec Academy for Managed Service Providers and IT Companies, and we’ll show you the way. Think of this as your 40,000 foot view into everything that is Managed Services Marketing. We base all of our trainings over our nearly 30 years operating an MSP in Bakersfield, CA as well as how we implement marketing efforts for Managed Services Providers across the nation.
Tune in to learn:
What content you should focus on for the next quarter
- How to utilize social media to elevate your brand
- Digital Advertising strategies for MSPs
- The latest campaigns that are working for our MSP
Virtual MSP Marketing Summit: Focusing on Lead Generation
You’re passionate about Marketing and Lead Generation, but you don’t have the time or energy to invest in learning how to implement all of the Digital Marketing tools at your disposal, let alone how to do it for your IT business. We’ll teach you how our MSP does it, as well as work with you in a virtual workshop setting.
Here’s What Happens In Our Virtual Marketing Summit for MSPs:
- We’ll being with website tips and tricks, including: lead generation, SEO, proper branding, quality content, and necessary updates
- We’ll dive into optimizing your social media, including updating your Facebook and LinkedIn pages, and figuring out what you should be posting.
- We will plan your next quarter Marketing campaigns so that you can be prepared to meet your Marketing goals.
MSP Lead Generating Campaigns
Every month, we publish a new campaign for your MSP to implement in whatever CRM you choose. Don’t have a CRM or know how to use one? The Premium Marketing Program may be a better fit. However, if you desire content targeted to small business owners that need IT services, you’re in the right place.
Each campaign posted is focused on lead generation and contains:
- Content that addresses problems faced by small business owners today (security, virtual office, productivity)
- Blogs to modify/post weekly covering pertinent topics for your audience
- Emails to pique curiosity and encourage click-through for your prospects
- Tested Marketing copy that generates results for our MSP and MSPs across the Nation
- Social media posting for brand awareness
- Webinars done for you
Premium Marketing Program
You didn’t get into business to become a Marketer. Do you need lead generation to grow your business, but it’s not a skill set you want to cultivate? You can’t rely on someone on your Sales team to wear the Marketing hat, but you must bring in enough leads to meet your growth targets. We’ve developed an all-encompassing Marketing program that we roll out of your MSP that focuses on lead generation.
The Premium Marketing Program includes:
- Content Marketing (blogs, emails, resources)
- Google Display Ads
- Facebook Advertising
- Social Media Optimization and Posting
- Webinars Done For You
- SEO Recommendations and Support
- Marketing Strategic Planning and Assessment