With the high volume of recent high-profile network breaches — including ones specifically targeting MSPs – extreme diligence is more important than ever to identify threats from inside the network, not just attacks coming through the firewall.
If hackers get through your firewall, you’ll want to know about it:
- Suspicious log-in attempts
- Unauthorized changes to network settings
- Applications installed on locked down systems,
- Unexpected new profiles created
These are just some of signs that your network could be under attack, and the kinds of issues that you want to be alerted about when they occur so you can investigate and immediately remediate if needed.
But how do you provide this extra layer of protection in a way that doesn’t consume a ton of money and time filtering through crazy SEIMs?
Learn more about the challenges for MSPs and hear a quick and easy way to add an extra layer of insider threat protection for your clients.
During this session we’ll discuss:
- How to set up a basic insider threat detection service and what threats it looks for
- How to create and deploy higher levels of insider cybersecurity
- How to pitch insider threat services to clients and prospects